M. N. Cox writes paranormal and mystery stories with shades of low fantasy, cosy mystery, and even horror. She’s interested in small towns, psychology, and exploring monsters in safety.
The mother of three grown kids, when not writing she is found painting, reading, and listening to records and the local birds.
A Queensland native, M. N. Cox lives and writes happily and quietly tucked away in the Noosa Hinterland.
You can connect to her online via social media. Links to left.
Hi! I’m Majeeda. Here are nine facts about me…just for fun. 🙂
- I began writing memoir but switched to fiction a few years ago.
- I read widely but my favourite books are ones that hit a sweet spot – with enough excitement to keep me reading, but not so much I feel like I need counselling afterwards. 😉
- In 2020 I completed a Bachelor of Psychological Science.
- My gorgeous kids are all grown, or just shy of it. 💗
- I have suffered from migraine since I was a teenager. (Boo!)
- I don’t get bored. I always have something to do. (Yay!)
- I had a hippie upbringing in South East Queensland. 🌈
- When I’m not writing, I paint and listen to music.
- I’m obsessed with the TV series True Blood (and the books on which it was based).🩸 Charlaine Harris’ ‘Sookie Stackhouse’ series has been an inspiration to me, yet my novel is distinct.
Thank you so much for your support and for stopping by,