Majeeda is the author of a paranormal mystery with a small-town Aussie flavour.
The mother of three almost grown kids, when not writing she is found painting, reading, and listening to records or the local birds.
A Queensland native, Majeeda lives happily tucked away in the Noosa Hinterland.
- I began writing memoir but switched to fiction a few years ago.
- I read widely but my favourite books are ones that hit a sweet spot – with enough excitement to keep me reading, but not so much I feel like I need counselling afterwards. 😉
- In 2020 I completed a Bachelor of Psychological Science.
- My gorgeous kids are all grown, or just shy of it. 💗
- I have suffered from migraine since I was a teenager. (Boo!)
- I don’t get bored. I always have something to do. (Yay!)
- I had a hippie upbringing in South East Queensland. 🌈
- When I’m not writing I paint.
- I’m obsessed with the TV series True Blood (and the books on which it was based).🩸 Charlaine Harris’ ‘Sookie Stackhouse’ series has been an inspiration to me, yet my novel is distinct.
Thank you so much for your support and for stopping by,